Friday, July 11, 2008

The Break Up Tape

So be honest... we all have one.. the infamous break up tape (or break of CD for you rich folk..) As I grow older, I am finding that unfortunately I may not be suited for relationships. The ones I want don't want me and I seem to have developed a fan club of undesirables.. funny how that happens. Nice enough people, but no, simply put. Just no. I'm learning how important it is to be true to yourself, period. Stop trying to convince yourself that someone is better than no one because it's not. So as of May 2008 I am happily single and reluctantly celibate!
On to the break up tape.. I threw out my old tape and can't put down Rudy Currence's two projects. If you don't know who he is, get on it peeps. He's so hot. The writing.. the production.. the damn vocals.. geeez! I digress.. Check out the The albums which are both available on iTunes, CDBABY and Amazon.com.


My particular favorites include:












More Thank You'll Ever Know (2003)

8. More Than You'll Ever Know
9. Have I Told You (that I Love You Lately)
11. Carousels
12. Love Song














Here With You (2006)


My disclaimer: I do not know Rudy personally and just like his music. Check him out and you won't be disappointed. May the Lord add a blessing to the reading of this blog!

No comments: