Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Life Put To Music

How are you feeling today?

"In a Sentimental Mood" - John Coltrane

Will you get far in life?

"Someday We'll All Be Free" - Donny Hathaway

How do your friends see you?

"All By Myself" - Celine Dion

Will you get married?

"Me, Myself And I" - Beyoncé Knowles

What is your best friend's theme song?

"Rock Da Boat" - Aaliyah

What is the story of your life?

"Prodigal Son" - Cori Lamont

What was high school like?

"Father Can You Hear Me" - Tamela Mann & Terrell Carter

How can you get ahead in life?

"Let Go, Let God" - DeWayne Woods/PJ Morton

What is the best thing about your friends?

"It Don't Have To Change" - John Legend

What is today going to be like?

Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat) - Digable Planets

What is in store this weekend?

"Sleep To Dream Her" - Dave Matthews Band

What song describes you?

"Carousels" - Rudy Currence

What song describes your grandparents?

"Stranger Fruit" - Billie Holiday

How is your life going now?

"Do Your Best" - Walter Hawkins Feat. Daryl Coley & Lynette Hawkins-Stephens

What song would they play at your funeral?

"He Looked Beyond My Fault"

What song describes your next relationship?

"I Know What Love's All About" - Anthony Hamilton

How does the world see you?

"When Can I See You Again" - Chico DeBarge

Will you have a happy life?

"You Ought To Let The Joy Flow" - Minister Thomas A. Whitfield

What do your friends really think of you?

"Can't Get Over Your Love" - Howard Hewett

Do people secretly lust after you?

"Pass Me Over" - Anthony Hamilton

How can I make myself happy?

"Can I Walk With You" - India.Arie

What should I do with my life?

"My Soul Seeks to Please Him" - Juanita Bynum

Will you ever have children?

"Waited All My Life" - Raul Midón

What would you tell the one who got away?

"I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know" - Donny Hathaway

No comments: